Eugene Police Department Animal Removal

FREE HELP: Eugene Police Department: (541) 682-5111

The Eugene Police Department does not typically handle animal complaints. Those are under the jurisdiction of the Lane County Animal Control at (541) 682-3645. But from time to time, in certain emergency situations, the police might help. But it's not being a good citizen to call the police about a wild animal problem. That is not the intended purpose of the Eugene police department. But if you're broke and desperate and you're used to calling the police to solve your problems for you, I guess no one can stop you. But you'd be better off simply leaving the animal alone, or solving the problem yourself, or using any of the other free Eugene resources to help. click here for FREE Eugene animal removal resources that aren't the police, such as the Lane County animal services, or the Oregon Wildlife Commission, or a Eugene Wildlife Rehabilitation clinic.

FREE HELP: Oregon Wildlife Commission: 503-947-6301
FREE HELP: Lane County Animal Control: (541) 682-3645
FREE HELP: Eugene Wildlife Rehabilitation: (541) 344-0675
FREE HELP: Eugene police department: (541) 682-5111
PAY SERVICE: Pacific Wildlife Control: 541-255-2308
Learn more about FREE Eugene animal removal wildlife control

Remember, you should never dial 911 for free wildlife removal in Eugene by the cops. The local Lane County sheriff office and Eugene police department do not handle wildlife control issues, nor will they remove dangerous wild animals such as snakes, raccoons, rats, bats, birds, skunks, or any other animal for free. There are better places to call: click here.

© 2019 Free wildlife control in Eugene, OR